Hover right over thumbnails to scroll
One of my greatest passions is volunteering with the National Park Service. I have been taking photos for the National Park Service since July, 2015 and I truly enjoy what I do for them. I have met some incredible people and I have seen some pretty amazing places. I can only hope that my work will help inspire future generations to keep fighting for our protected public lands. The National Park Service is one of the best things our great country has ever come up with and I am very fortunate to be able to be apart of it.
National Park Service sites I have photographed for the National Park Service:
• Andrew Johnson National Historic Site
• Appomatox Court House National Historical Park
• Fredricksburg National Military Park
• Fort Matanzas National Monument
• Great Falls National Park
• Mammoth Cave National Park
• Manassas National Battlefield Park
• Skyline Drive - Shenandoah National Park
If you are looking for scenic pictures to frame and hang up around your home or office, please head over to the contact page. I would love a chance to work with you.